How do I submit a paper in EasyChair?
- Go to EasyChair website
- Log in or sign up as new user
- Click the ‘enter as an author’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be no more than 20 pages LNCS format.
- Paper review will be single-blind, so there is no need for anonymous submission.
- Authors of accepted papers must guarantee their papers be presented in the conference.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.