- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 18 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
• Paper Submission Deadline: 19 May 2013 (Extended)
• Notification of Acceptance: 07 July 2013
• Camera Ready Deadline: 15 July 2013
• Early-bird registration by: 25 August 2013
• Conference Date: 25-27 September 2013