Welcome to SecureComm 2010!
SecureComm’10 seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, applied cryptography) will also be considered if a clear connection to private or secure communications/networking is demonstrated.
The aim of SecureComm is to bring together security and privacy experts in academia, industry and government as well as practitioners, standards developers and policy makers, in order to engage in a discussion about common goals and explore important research directions in the field. SecureComm also serves as a venue for learning about state-of-the-art in security and privacy research, giving attendees the opportunity to network with experts in the field.
- 2010-08-06: The final programs are launched.
- 2010-07-23: Launched the preliminary programs.
- 2010-06-10: The notifications have been sent.
- 2010-04-01: Submission deadline extension to 19 April 2010.
- 2010-03-18: Selected papers will be published at a special issue of IJIS
(International Journal of Information Security, Springer)
- 2010-01-10: Paper submission website is open.
- 2009-11-08: Call for Papers announced.
Last modified: (none)