Welcome to SecureComm 2009!
- 2009-7-29: Global Security Challenge Competition, Wednesday 16 September 2009.
- 2009-6-20: The full paper acceptance rate is 19 out of 75, 25.3%. If including short papers, it will be 26/75, 34.7%.
- 2009-6-19: List of Accepted Papers is online June 19, 2009.
- 2009-05-15: Workshop on Security in Emerging Wireless Communication and Networking Systems (SEWCN09) announced.
- 2009-03-29: Deadline is extended to April 7, 2009.
- 2008-11-19: Call for Papers announced.
Securecomm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. However, topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, foundations of cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communications/networking is demonstrated. Technical papers describing original unpublished research are solicited. Submissions must not be concurrently under review by a conference, journal or any other venue that has proceedings. All submissions will be refereed by the program committee.
The aim of Securecomm is to bring together security and privacy experts in academia, industry and government as well as practitioners, standards developers and policy makers, in order to engage in a discussion about common goals and explore important research directions in the field. Securecomm also serves as a venue for learning about state-of-the-art in security and privacy research, giving attendees the opportunity to network with experts in the field. Presentations reporting on cutting-edge research results are supplemented by panels on controversial issues and invited talks on timely and important topics.
Last modified: (none)